What are cookies?
These cookies are essential for you to move around the site and to use its features, such as access to restricted areas of the website. Without these cookies they can not be provided the required services, such as shopping cart or e-billing. Cookies are strictly necessary and are used to store a unique identifier in order to manage and identify you as unique compared to other users at that time browsing the site in order to provide the user with a consistent and accurate service. Some examples include:
- The memory of previous actions (for example, entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session.
- Management and passage of security tokens for different services within a website to identify the status of the visitor (eg, registered or not registered).
- Maintenance of tokens to the deployment of the restricted areas of the website.
- Routing of customers towards specific versions / applications services, as may be necessary during a technical realocation.
These cookies can be first-party ( MyStireya d.o.o. ) or third party (partner), session or persistent, their use is limited to the performance and improvement of the website. These cookies collect information on how a visitor uses the Site, such as the pages you visit. These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All information collected by these cookies are aggregated in an anonymous form and are only used to improve the functionality of the site. Some examples include:
- Web Analytics, the collected data is limited only to the use of the website by the operator, to manage the performance and structure of the site. These cookies may be third-party cookies, but the information will only be used by those involved in the publication of the website visited.
- Tracking affiliates by partners MyStireya d.o.o. – cookies are introduced by partners and used by them only to find out if user from another site has performed the purchase of a product or service on mystireya-myandy.com.
- Error Handling – Measurement of errors that occur on the site, usually this feature will support the improvement of services or the handling of complaints and will generally be strictly linked to web analytics.
- Test of different structures of pages – Tests on variations in the structure, normally using A / B or multivariate, to ensure that in the current and subsequent sessions is kept a consistent look and feel to the user of the site.
These cookies can be MyStireya d.o.o. or partner, have duration of session or persistent. They usually are the result of a user action, but can be implemented also in providing a service not specifically requested but offered. They can also be used to prevent previously offered and rejected service from being again offered to the user.Furthermore, these cookies allow the Site to remember user choices (such as user name, language, country of origin, etc …). The information collected by these cookies is anonymous and can not track user behavior on other websites. Some examples include:
- Remembering the settings that a user has applied to a website such as layout, font size, preferences, colors etc.
- Remembering a choice so that it is no longer asked to complete a questionnaire.
- Detect if a service has already been offered, such as offering a tutorial for later visits to the website.
- Providing information to allow the operation of an optional service such as the offer of a live chat session.
- Fulfillment of a user request such as submitting a comment.
Third-party cookies for marketing / retargeting
These cookies are used by partners MyStireya d.o.o., in order to introduce the banners of MyStireya d.o.o. when you are in other sites, showing the latest products you’ve watched on www.mystireya-myandy.com. Whilst browsing www.mystireya-myandy.com these cookies are also used to show products that may interest you or similar to those who have been watching, based on your browsing history. The use of these cookies does not involve the processing of personal data, but can allow the connection to your computer or other devices and track the data stored: these cookies connect to the browser installed on your computer or other devices used during navigation on our site.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. You should not disable this function, since this may prevent you from moving freely from page to page and enjoy all the peculiarities of the site. If you do not want your computer to receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of your browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari etc.). In any case, note that certain parts of our Site may be used in their fullness only if your browser accepts cookies; otherwise, you will not be able to add products to your cart and purchase them (for example). Therefore, your choice to remove and not accept cookies may affect your stay on our site. If you want to change the settings of your cookies, entering the settings of the various browsers, the following are brief instructions on how to do this in four most popular browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Click the icon Tools in the upper right corner and select Internet Options . In the pop up select Privacy . Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
Click the wrench in the upper right corner and select Settings . Then select Show Advanced Settings ( Under the Hood ) and change the settings of the Privacy.
From the drop-down menu in the upper left, select Options . In the pop up select Privacy . Here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
In the setup menu to drop down in the upper right corner select Preferences . Select Security and here you can adjust the settings of your cookies.
To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable any third party product or marketing / retargeting, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable cookies analytical and to prevent Google Analytics to collect information about your navigation, you can download the Browser add-on for Google Analytics Opt.
During normal operations computer systems and software procedures used to run this site acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected for association to identified users, but by its very nature it could allow the user to be identified by means of processing or association with data held by third parties.
This category of data includes IP addresses or dominion names of computers used when connecting to the site, URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses for the resources required, the time the request is made, the method used to submit the request to the server, the dimension of the file acquired, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer.
These data are used for the sole purpose of collecting anonymous statistical information regarding enjoyment of the site and to check its proper operation, and they are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the case of hypothetical computer offences against the site: except for this possibility, at present data concerning web contacts do not remain in being for more than seven days.
The use of session cookies is restricted to optimizing enjoyment of the site and is aimed exclusively at guaranteeing the most effective navigation.