With confirmed registration on web site www.mystireya-myandy.com, the customer becomes a “Customer” of MyStireya d.o.o. Upon registration on the web site, the visitor obtains a username that is the same as his e-mail address and password. If customer wants, he can change the e-mail address or password in his user profile.
Provider undertakes the obligation to:
- Present in words and pictures the most essential features of each product in the online offer.
- Clearly state the final price of each product.
- Enable delivery of ordered products within a reasonable time.
- Present to customer any additional costs that will be incurred in the purchase process.
- Enable the customer to communicate directly via e-mail orover the phone.
- Introduce the customer the possibility of returning the product or damage product complaint procedure.
- Take care for the security of personal data in accordance with applicable law.
- The customer is obliged to take over the ordered product.
- In case customer does not accept the package, he is obliged to cover all costs incurred due to non-acceptance of ordered product.
- The customer is upon receipt obliged to check the quantity and quality of ordered product.
- In case ordered product does not meet customer’s expectations, can be returned back to the provider at customer’s own expense.
- Upon receipt, customer pays for the product in the manner, chosen when confirming the order.
- Customer takes care of the security of his username and password.
- Shopping on behalf of a third party without their knowledge is not allowed.
- Customer is obliged to check the correctness of the data before placing the order.
The purchase contract between provider and customer is concluded when provider confirms the order. From this moment on, all prices and other conditions are finally agreed and apply to both, provider and buyer. The electronic message about the order is stored in electronic form on the server www.mystireya-myandy.com.
Delivery of orders
All orders are shipped immediately *, the next working day (Saturday and Sunday are non-working days):
- Upon receipt of payment to the company ‘s bank account, or
- in case of cash on delivery.
* In case provider can’t ship the product the next working day, he informs about that the customer within two working days and confirms new estimated shipping date.
For products where the lead time is longer, this is specially marked and the time stated next to the product is considered.
In MyStireya d.o.o. we enable payment for products in the following ways:
- By proforma invoice (UPN payment slip or bank transfer) to the company’s account.
- After collection, which means that the amount of the order is settled upon receipt of the package.
- Through other channels, as specified on our website at the expense of MyStireya d.o.o.
Purchase notification process
After placing the order, customer receives a notification by e-mail that the order has been accepted. The order confirmation contains information on ordered products, including ordered quantity and price, costs and method of delivery, possible discounts, total amount to be paid and information on any transfer to be used in case of choosing payment by proforma invoice. The customer who registers always has access to information on the status and content of the order on the website.
In case of equivocacy or additional questions, you can contact us by e-mail or by phone. The purchase procedure for legal entities is exactly the same as for natural persons, except that the name of the company and the tax number of the company are entered at the end of the purchase. There are also equal payment options.
The provider reviews the order, checks the availability of ordered items and confirms the order or rejects it with a reason. Provider may call the customer on his contact telephone number to verify the data or ensure the accuracy of the delivery. When delivering goods that provider does not have in stock in its own warehouse, provider is exclusively bound to the delivery by provider’s supplier and to the time in which provider’s supplier can deliver the goods to provider. Provider informs customer via e-mail about up-to-date information regarding the delivery of goods. If lead time is very long and customer does not want to wait, customer can notify the provider on the same day in writing when he receives notification from provider. In this case, provider will remove the item from the order and return to the customer any funds already paid. Provider does not take any responsibility for damage that would occur due to longer lead times or due to the inability to deliver goods that provider does not have in stock in its own warehouse.
The right of customer’s withdrawal from the contract
In case of distance contracts, customer (according to Article 43 of ZVPot) has the right to notify the company by e-mail within 15 days from the date of the order that he withdraws from the contract, without having to state the reason for his decision. Customer must return the product within 30 days of notification of withdrawal from the contract at his own expense. It is also considered a withdrawal from the contract if customer returns received goods within the deadline for withdrawal from the contract (15 days) without a special notice of withdrawal. Upon receipt of product, company returns the payments made to the customer immediately or within 15 days at the latest in accordance with the law. The only cost borne by the customer in connection with withdrawal from the order is shipping cost of the product. Customer must return the goods in the original and undamaged packaging. Customer returns the product to the address of MyStireya d.o.o.
If customer returns the product he has already used, or the product shows obvious external damage, despite the fact that he did not use it, withdrawal from the contract is no longer possible.
Product provider returns the purchase amount for returned goods to customer no later than within 15 days of receiving returned goods. As the packaging is an integral part of the product, in case of withdrawal from the contract, it must also be delivered as it was in the original condition of shipment of the product to the customer’s address, ie undamaged.
If provider estimates that product has not been returned in its original condition, in which was sent to the customer at the time of sale, it will notify him in writing of the established actual condition and reserves the right for compensation for the damage on the returned product or to irrevocable return of the product in the condition in which the product arrived at the provider’s address. The return cost of the product back to customer’s address is borne by the customer and the provider charges the customer before shipping to his address.
Upon returning the product, customer also sends an invoice for the product and personal data and confirms in writing all the information, necessary for the return transfer of his transaction account to which he wants to receive the returned payment.
Products purchased on distance are not intended to be used within the statutory time to withdraw from the contract. The option to withdraw from the contract is intended to allow to return products that do not meet expectations. . These recommendations do not apply if the product is defective at the time of purchase or does not work. In this case, the product must be claimed.
Claims with necessary information are accepted on the basis of the Protocol for resolving claims, which is an integral part of the documentation that is originally attached together with the product in its packaging.
Liability for material defects
Provider is liable for material defects that object of sale had when the risk of material defect passed to the customer, regardless of whether he was aware of it or not. Provider is also liable for material defects that appear after the danger has passed to the customer, if they are due to a cause that already existed before. An unknown material defect is not taken into account.
Provider will contact the customer via means of distance communication only if customer does not explicitly object. All advertising messages will contain the following components:
- Will be clearly and unambiguously marked as advertising messages.
- The sender will be clearly visible.
- Various campaigns, promotions and other marketing techniques will be marked as such.
The conditions for participation in them will also be clearly defined:
- The method of unsubscribing from receiving advertising messages will be clearly presented.
- The user’s wish not to receive advertising messages will be explicitly respected by provider.
Complaints and disputes
Provider complies with applicable consumer protection legislation. Provider makes every effort to fulfill its duty, to establish an effective complaint handling system and to designate a person with whom, in the event of problems, customer can contact by phone or e-mail. Complaint is submitted via e-mail address on the website or in writing to the provider’s address. The appeal procedure is confidential. Provider will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within five working days, inform the customer how long it will take to process it and keep him informed of the progress of the procedure. Provider is aware that the essential feature of a consumer dispute, at least as far as judicial settlement is concerned, is its disproportion between the economic value of the claim and the costs incurred in resolving the dispute itself. This is also the main obstacle to consumer not initiating a dispute in court. Therefore, provider strives to the best of its ability to resolve any disputes by agreement.